Benjamin Franklin and Winston Churchill mashup

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." Benjamin Franklin

"You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life." Winston Churchill

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do." Benjamin Franklin

"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it." Winston Churchill

"He that is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else." Benjamin Franklin

"The farther backward you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see." Winston Churchill

"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead." Benjamin Franklin

"Once in a while you will stumble upon the truth but most of us manage to pick ourselves up and hurry along as if nothing had happened." Winston Churchill

"Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man." Benjamin Franklin

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." Winston Churchill

"Well done is better than well said." Benjamin Franklin

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile—hoping it will eat him last." Winston Churchill

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts