McCartney Dylan mashup

"In the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." Paul McCartney

"all I can do is be me, whoever that is." Bob Dylan

"Buy, buy, says the sign in the shop window; Why, why, says the junk in the yard." Paul McCartney

"A hero is someone who understands the responsibility that comes with his freedom." Bob Dylan

"I don't work at being ordinary." Paul McCartney

"I accept chaos, I'm not sure whether it accepts me." Bob Dylan

"I never look forward, because I have no idea about how any of it happened to getting here. I've no idea how the next five years are going to be." Paul McCartney

"I don't think the human mind can comprehend the past and the future. They are both just illusions that can manipulate you into thinking theres some kind of change." Bob Dylan

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts