Jack London & Ernest Hemingway mashup

One cannot violate the promptings of one's nature without having that nature recoil upon itself  - Jack London

 

Wearing down seven number-two pencils is a good day’s work - Ernest Hemingway

 

Don't loaf and invite inspiration; light out after it with a club, and if you don't get it you will nonetheless get something that looks remarkably like it - Jack London

 

It is awfully easy to be hard-boiled about everything in the daytime, but at night it is another thing - Ernest Hemingway

 

I am I. And I won't subordinate my taste to the unanimous judgment of mankind - Jack London

 

A man can be destroyed but not defeated - Ernest Hemingway

 

I do not live for what the world thinks of me, but for what I think of myself - Jack London

Comments

Popular posts